Join our team! TalentLift is a mission-driven, collaborative, and high-impact start-up expanding the job and skilled visa opportunities available to talented candidates living in refugee circumstances globally. We are hiring a full-time Recruitment Lead who will have the opportunity to make a clear impact on individual and systemic levels and to create the scaleable and human-centred processes that power our work.
TalentLift is a non-profit talent agency. We support Canadian employers to recruit and relocate talent from within refugee populations to fill skills shortages, enabling candidates along with their families to lift to their potential as they advance their careers, secure their futures, and leave displacement behind.
There are more than 26 million people living as refugees worldwide with few options to achieve livelihoods and security. Many thousands have the skills and potential to qualify for jobs and skilled visas in Canada, just like talented people anywhere, but they’ve been historically excluded from recruitment and visa systems. This is changing as TalentLift and our partners drive more equitable access to these transformative opportunities.
TalentLift is the first organization of our kind to offer employers and the displaced candidates they hire in-house services encompassing talent search, visa application, and settlement coordination. We believe that access to opportunities should depend on potential and not the privilege of living without fear.
Our Recruitment Lead will report to the Managing Director and be responsible for:
- Outreach and engagement with employers across Canada to recruit from within the refugee talent pool supported by TalentLift
- Management of a seamless and supportive recruitment experience for employers partnering with TalentLift
- Championing our talent pool and raising awareness about the skills and potential within displaced populations worldwide
- Supporting business development and organizational growth
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in a sales or client-facing role
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities while maintaining high attention to detail
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Adaptability and willingness to continuously learn
Nice to have
- Post-secondary training in marketing, sales, human resources, business administration, or other related discipline is an asset
- Experience and knowledge of business-to-business (B2B) sales
- Experience with international recruitment or human resources processes
- Experience supporting people living in refugee and displaced situations
- Experience with project management and database software
What we offer
- Salary of $70,000
- Dental and extended healthcare benefits
- 4 weeks vacation
- Flexible hours and work from home in Canada
- Equipment provided
- A supportive team – ask us more!
TalentLift is committed to equitable hiring. All candidates are welcome to apply and we warmly invite those who have lived experience in refugee or displacement circumstances, Indigenous backgrounds, and different abilities.
To apply, please send your CV and a cover email to: email@example.com